Water Saving Flow Restrictor for Hand Shower or Shower Head with 6 & 8 L Limiter
Choose the water saving that suits you - Supplied with 6litre Green and 8 litre Blue flow restrictors.
1 – Flow Restrictor Housing - Chrome on Brass 1/2 x 1/2 male/female adaptor.
1 – Green 6 litre flow restrictor.
1 – Blue 8 litre flow restrictor.
1 – Flow Restrictor Washer 19mm outside diameter, 12mm inside diameter, 3mm thick. (Please note: if a standard flat shower hose washer is used above the flow restrictor the flow would be virtually stopped ).
Easily fitted between a Shower Head and Wall Shower Arm or at the Shower Hose connection on Exposed Shower Mixer or the Wall Outlet of a Concealed Shower.
- Up to 50% saving in water usage can be made depending on the existing Shower being used.
- It is not only the Water that is saved but the Cost of the energy used to heat less water.
- Using less energy reduces the amount of Greenhouse Gases produced and fuel bills.
- 6 litre Green flow restrictor.
- 8 litre Blue flow restrictor.
- Flow restrictors fit in the specially designed recess in the 1/2 connection.
- Flow Restrictor Washer supplied goes on top of flow restrictor in 1/2 to form seal.
- 1/2 connection fits all standard Shower Arms.
- 1/2 connection fits all standard Wall Outlets used with Concealed Showers.
- 1/2 connection fits all standard Shower Hose connections on Exposed Showers.
- Reduces the amount of water used by a Shower Head on High Pressure Systems above 1 bar.
Please note: Water saving flow restrictors or Water Saving Shower Heads are NOT suitable for use with Electric Showers* or Power Showers (Shower Pumps)**.
*Electric Showers restrict the water flow to heat water so they already are water efficient.
**Power Showers (Shower Pumps) require a certain flow of water to switch them on, check with the pump manufacturer for suitable ways to save water.